Sunday, September 24, 2017

Typing Reading Responses

Do you want to type your reading responses?  If so, that's easy...just follow these steps:


  • http://washingtonoak.weebly.com
  • Teacher Websites...Mrs. Potvin (which will bring you to this site)
  • On the right side under the ELA tab, you will find blank templates for:   
           -Fiction Literature Response
           -Non-Fiction Literature Response
           - Biography/Autobiography

  • Click on the type of response you will be working on.  It should pop up, but there will be a blue box that reads "view only."  It is set in "view only" because if you typed on that one, it would change the template for everyone.
  • To fix this issue, go to file and click "make a copy."  This will allow you to type on the new one.
  • I suggest erasing the lines before you begin to type; otherwise, they will just keep scrolling down the page making your paper several pages longer and messier than needed!

   *** Another suggestion is to share your document with me right away.  Sometimes I view what you have started on my own, but if I have not commented on your paper it means I didn't see it yet.  Please let me know when you are finished and ready for feedback.  I will give you feedback before you hand it in for final grading.***

No comments:

Post a Comment